The MySQL management pack for VMware vRealize Operations Manager is one of the most populair ones at Blue Medora. It gives you monitoring of your MySQL 5.6.x and 5.7.x databases -including queries – and capaciteit planning, right Inside vROps. The latest release of vRealize Operations MP for MySQL is now generally available.
As with all Blue Medora management packs, the dashboard above shows you that we detect all relations from the database to the VM and beyond. Notable Features in this Release Include:
• Implemented overall performance improvements and query optimization
• Removed MySQL on OS, MySQL IOPS, MySQL on VM, and MySQL Top-N Queries Dashboards
• Added MySQL Usage, MySQL Query Analysis, and MySQL on VMware Dashboards
• Removed Memory Capacity for MySQL instances
• Added new Views and Reports
As with all new releases it includes the great new HTML Documentation.
Important! With this product we have implemented the new versioning scheme, which removes the “6.x” signifier tied to the minimum supported vROps version. The official build number for this release that will be listed in our documentation is 188.8.131.5270719.200055
• Version number:
◦ “2” is the major version.
◦ “0” is the minor version.
◦ “0” is the patch version.
• Build number:
◦ “20170719” is the build date (YYYYMMDD).
◦ “200055” is the build time (hhmmss).