• 6 comprehensive monitoring dashboards.
• 5 high-level views—and 2 corresponding reports — including right sizing information over the last 30 days for CPU, Disk, and Memory used per host.
• 170+ collected metrics for Nagios resources.
• Key performance metrics such as System Memory, System CPU, System Disk, Host Memory, Host CPU, and Host Disk.
• Detailed alerts and notifications imported from the Nagios API.
• Capacity definitions for vRealize Calculated CPU Capacity, Disk Capacity, and Memory Capacity.
So why would you use this next to your Nagios deployment? Here are some reasons:
- Centralize information in easy to use dashboards for the whole enterprise.
- capacity calculations !
- Automatic relationships to VMware objects.
As always you can consult the product page to get more info and a demo. The management pack is available standalone or in the TVS Suite Enterprise or Manager-of-Managers True Visibility Suite pack. This is a great collection of management packs to connect Oracle Enterprise Manager, MS SCOM, IBM Tivoli, Solarwinds and Nagios to vRealize Operations. Some customers use three of these connectors at the same time !
All technical documentation is on the support portal.